Meridian Lifts are able to supply and install the following lifts:
- Passenger - 6-22 person, single to eight car groups, two to thirty-two floor lifts comprising glazed feature lifts, structure lifts and motor room less lifts
- Goods - 750 kgs – 5000 kgs with or without powered doors
- Service - 50 kgs – 250 kgs hoists for all service applications
Our unique service features are:
- No premium time charges - we have set hourly rates for weekdays and weekends.
- A large range of spares are carried at all times, enabling us to repair most lifts without the need to order parts and arrange for a second visit.
- A 24-hour emergency service, with an engineer in attendance usually within an hour of a call being placed.
- Free provision of an advisory service should you require clarification on any aspect of lift repairs or maintenance, without obligation.
- Free annual LG1.E/H1 Inspections carried out under all contracts.
During April 2000 Meridian Lifts gained registration of ISO9002 and our staff are dedicated to the continual improvement of the quality assurance recognition and the services that Meridian Lifts can provide. Over the past six years we have become the largest lift service provider in the area and carry out more refurbishments of passenger lifts than our nearest competitors.
Our philosophy has and always will be of customer care with our future success based upon recommendations built on an excellent reputation.